Monday, January 26, 2009

Mighty to Save



I have been having a hard time sleeping. I am a bit on edge. There are decisions that Aaron and I are in the process of making and I just want them to be made so that I can have a plan. I spent last week feeling like a failure. I didn't really want to go to church yesterday, but I did. And of course I was encouraged and uplifted. We are learning this new song and this line especially comforted my heart: "so take me as you find me, all my fears and failures, fill my life again, I give my life to follow, everything I believe in, now I surrender."

Mighty to Save

Everyone needs compassion
Love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Saviour
The Hope of nations

Saviour
He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

Shine your light and
Let the whole world see
We're singing
For the glory of the risen King

Reuben Morgan and Ben Fielding
© 2006 Reuben Morgan and Ben Fielding/Hillsong
Publishing/kingswaysongs.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I hear that song on the radio, I usually turn it up. I love it. Thanks for the morning reminder.