So Jeremiah has developed a cold and is a slobbery, snotty mess. I took him to the doctor today just to make sure that it was only a cold. She said it was. But just to be sure we are to bring the nebulizer on vacation with us and she prescribed one for the airplane that doesn't need electricity. So we will keep an eye on him for the next few days. Please pray that he feels better soon. He is such a happy little guy that he doesn't really complain when he is sick - he just wants to be held to sleep which prevents me from getting anything done. Anyway, we are both off to take a nap......
2 comments:
I will be praying. I know all to well what it is like to have sick boys! Both bigger boys are finally getting better, but now Bennett is sick... plus he got four shots yesterday. Makes for a long day!
I'm sooo sorry! I hope he feels better soon! We will be praying...
Post a Comment