Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gotta Love Europe

OK _ I would just like to say that I love being in Europe! This morning Aaron, Jeremiah and I walked through a cool prestine morning with the sun shining brightly, past a children's petting zoo and beautiful gardens to the town market which takes place every Wednesday morning. There we helped Oma get fresh fruit, veggies, and baked goods. Jeremiah sat contentedly in his stroller and watched the scenery. Once home again we made a great pot of tea and enjoyed some of the fresh baked treats we had bought. This afternoon I went with my mom and Ramona by bus into the city of Haarlem where we walked down quaint shopping streets. We sat outside in the sun at a restaurant in the town square where enjoyed delicious fresh sandwiches and watched people walking and biking by. Wonderful! Every store closes here at 6pm so families are at home to eat dinner and then in the evening they sit in their gardens or go for walks with their dogs.
Well, dinner is ready....

No comments: