
He likes to wear his granddaddy's cowboy hat and his Uncle Chad's sunglasses. Coordinates well with the plaid shirt don't you think?
We have a busy week coming up so I don't know when I will get another chance to post here. On Wednesday Jeremiah and I are going to Gatlinburg, Tennessee so that I can do a training session for potential foster and adoptive parents. We will be gone until late Saturday evening.
A few items for prayer:
- Safe travels
- That Jeremiah will do fine during the day with Brittany who is going to be watching him for me (he is in a separation anxiety stage....)
- That I will have the energy I need to teach class all day and care for Jeremiah as well in the evenings without Aaron's help. I am usually completely exhausted by the end of these training sessions. But I have found that God always gives me the strength I need when I make a point to pray and to ask others to pray.
Once we get back we have one week to prepare before we leave for the Netherlands! We can't wait. And in that week we have a lot of soccer to watch. HUP HOLLAND!
(Note: I will post more pictures on Katana in the next day or two hopefully.)

2 comments:
I hope you will get this comment...I made one the other day, but I am not sure it went through? I will for sure pray for you and Jeremiah...and for Aaron being away from you two! Jeremiah is super cute!! And thanks for reading my blog :) I'll keep posting knowing at least one of my friends likes to know what's up with the Ross gang! Love ya! Spuds :)
Love the pics, he looks like a little cowboy...
Post a Comment