Monday, June 12, 2006

New Things



So our little climber continues to find new challenges. Here he is up on his little table. It took him a few days to figure out just how to make it up - but once he did he was very proud of himself. Yesterday while we were in Office Depot he found a step ladder and was up 2 steps before we saw what he was doing. He sure is faster than he looks!
He continues to learn new words and come out with them at random times. This morning while we were doing our morning ritual of sitting on the back step and waving bye to papa while he gets on his motorcycle, Jeremiah all of a sudded just said "ball." I looked around and sure enough, there was his yellow ball sitting in the grass. Guess I need to watch what I say around him - who knows what he will come out with next? :-)

No comments: