Jeremiah and I got home around 5pm this evening and we are both exhausted! Everything went well this week and I am so thankful that aside from a few tearful moments Jeremiah did well with Brittany and seemed to enjoy getting a lot of attention. He is tired though because I don't think that he slept as deeply as he usually does since he was in his pack-n-play and his schedule was all off whack. But all in all I think he did well and am so thankful for all your prayers.
As for the week in general - the training session went very well, 5 couples attended and were all very attentive and genuinely concerned and compassionate in their consideration of foster care or adoption. It is always such a huge blessing to me to meet families who are pursuing this path. I love hearing their stories and seeing God's providence in their lives. These weekends are always a faith-builder for me.
I am tired because of teaching all day, caring for Jeremiah, and not sleeping well. So we have both already had a nap, are looking forward to a good nights sleep, and a relaxing day tomorrow watching soccer. We are taping the Dutch game while we are church so do not send me emails or anything with results of the game......
1 comment:
glad to hear all went well. We also have just been wiped out from our trip. I've been taking daily naps and caleb joined me for one today since he was tired too...
Post a Comment