Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Drum Roll Please......
Yep - its a BOY!
All of us who were convinced it was a girl were wrong...
We are so excited that Jeremiah is going to have a little brother close to his age. Hopefully they will be playmates and enjoy each others company.
Now we just have to think of names.....
Everything on the ultrasound looked great. He (it feels great to type that) is the right size and everything with a strong heartbeat, working stomach and bladder. He was not moving around much, the morning is usually his quiet time, but he was positioned just right that within 30 seconds of the ultrasound starting I said, "Look, it's a boy!"
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We are so blessed to have so many people who love us and our sons.
Now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hooray! I love boys... and girls... but it will be great to have two brothers close in age! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you all together some time in the near future. Love, Grace for the Haymes family
Congratulations with your SON!!!
Nice to know.
I hope you will become better the next months of your pregnancy.
Maria(from the Netherlands)
YIPPEEE!!! Of course I am biased since I have 3 sons, but you will love having 2 sweet boys! I am praising God with you for his good health!!
YEA!!! WE are so so very excited!!!
Wow Sarah!
You & Aaron must feel very proud & happy!
Love you!
(who's that Maria from the Netherlands?)
Ben
Congrats! I was listening in the whole time yesterday when you were on the phone with Will...and am so happy to know that you are having another little boy. What a blessing. Love to you, Aaron and Jeremiah.
Mariana
Post a Comment