Saturday, April 07, 2007

Not Wanted

Here is an illustration of the special bond between children and their fathers:

This morning Aaron got up with Jeremiah and let me sleep an extra hour. I would have slept longer but I had to pee and I was hungry. Anyway, when I got up I heard them playing in Jeremiah's room so I went in there to see what they were doing and get some morning hugs. As soon as he saw me Jeremiah said, "Bye bye, mama" took my hand, and walked me to the bedroom door.
I love it that he wants to spend some special time with his papa.
We are actually enjoying a restful and relaxing day here at home with no schedule or responsibilities. Well, the only thing that has to get done today is our taxes. Yes I know, I am a procrastinator.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really funny. Made me laugh. Have a blessed day,
Mariana

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Aaron,
We used to call this being the 'parent of choice'!
The pics are adorable!
Love ya!
Aunt Carol