Jeremiah went to sleep fine on Saturday morning. But on Sunday morning woke up at 5:30 because he had somehow managed to pee all over himself. I blearily changed his diaper and pj's (somehow the sheets were dry) and then put him back in bed. About 20 minutes later I hear his doorknob rattling. I go into his room to find his books all over his bed. I got my pillow and blanket and laid down next to him in bed, hoping it would help him relax and go back to sleep. No dice. Finally at about 7:00 I handed him over to Aaron and crawled into bed for a quick hour of sleep before having to get up to get ready for church.
The lack of sleep made Sunday a rough day. Jeremiah was whiny and demanding. And though he was really really tired he would not lay down at the Rapier's to sleep. So we finally packed him up and headed home. After 2 minutes in the car he was out like a light and was easy to lay down for a nice long nap here at home.
Bedtime last night was smooth and Jeremiah slept uneventfully the whole night long.
I am interested to see how nap time in the new bed goes.....
No comments:
Post a Comment