Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Resourceful

Jeremiah has become very addicted to watching "movies" (Veggie Tales or Baby Einstein) lately. This is probably a result of me using them as babysitters while I went through the worst of my morning sickness. Anyway, the past few days I have been limiting the amount of time in front of the TV every day. But he always asks to "wash movies" and then proceeds to name which one he wants to watch; "Dave," "Nezzer," "Animals," "Blueberry." He has a name for them all.
Today I was on the phone with Aaron in the kitchen and I came out to this scene. This child is creatively trying to get the VCR to work on his own. He kept at it for a little while. That is one determined kid!

In one week from today we will find out the gender of our new baby!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

icajay said...

man, he is good and funny! BTW what time do you find out? My internship class has been praying for you all and I was wondering if you would know before class next week :)

Sarah R. said...

our appointment is at 9:00am (the earliest one of the day) _ I see the midwife first and then get the ultrasound. So, I would say the latest we would know would be between 10:30 and 11:00.
Don't worry - we'll be calling everyone!