I find myself with a question that I haven't asked myself in a long time.
What should I do this morning?
Jeremiah spent the night at his grandparents because I thought that I would have a meeting this morning and Aaron was planning on going on his first motorcycle ride of the year with some friends from church. (He just roared off.)
Late last night I got a call that my meeting had been cancelled. So this morning I slept in until 8am!
Now here I sit wondering what to do with myself for the next few hours......
1 comment:
I hope you are doing something you WANT to do, not something you NEED to do. Read a book, stroll outside, take a long shower, something for YOURSELF! Shame on you if you are cleaning toilets, or putting away dishes. Just be with yourself and your Heavenly Father!! These moments are fleeting... and take great joy in knowing Jeremiah is being cared for and your husband is having fun. That should bring relaxation to you. I will email you back this weekend...things are ever so busy. Love you.
Post a Comment