I feel worn around the edges this morning.
Just tired: tired of feeling sick, tired of even mundane tasks taking great effort, tired of being pregnant. But, you've heard it all before.....
I know in my mind that I should not feel this way. That I am blessed beyond what I deserve. But I am having a hard time this morning getting my heart to feel different.
I need to put on some praise music and get all of this in perspective.
The positive thought that will get me through today is that tomorrow morning we will see our little baby on the ultrasound and hopefully find out girl or boy! I can't wait!
1 comment:
I am praying for you. Just remember that when we are in the "desert," God has not forsaken or forgot us. And HE knows how much we can take. I know he is using all these trials in all of our lives to show us more of Him. May you see Him today like never before. I will be stalking your blog tomorrow! Love you.
Post a Comment