
Here is what my tummy looks like at 35 weeks. People keep telling me that I look small and cute, but I think they are just being kind. I feel like I am the size of a small cow! I am not comfortable in any position for very long. And of course sleep is hard to attain. I am still amazed at how hard this little guy can kick! I can often identify a foot sticking out from right beneath my ribs. I really don't remember how it felt with Jeremiah so I am having a hard time comparing the two but this one sure feels more active.
As my energy level has significantly dropped (didn't know it could since I was so tired before, but it has) it has been so good to have Aaron home and around the past week. He has started going in to set up his classroom this week but he lets me sleep in abit (until 8 or 9!) and then goes to work after I get up. What a man! And thankfully my parents will be here next week. So I feel like I am being well taken care of in these last few weeks. Which is a good thing since once the baby is here Aaron will be smack dab in the middle of work and my parents won't be here so my help then will be limited.
Besides the usual exhaustion that comes at the end of a pregnancy I am feeling pretty good. I am experiencing some nausea again but thankfully no sickness like in the beginning. I am having a lot of braxton hicks contractions, for those of you that don't know what those are they are the "practice" contractions that come before the real thing. They are fairly strong and sometimes I have to stop and breathe through them.
Emotionally I am just trying to hang in there knowing that the end is finally and truly in sight. Honestly, there are some days when I think that there is no way I can do this for another minute. I am excited to meet Nathaniel and have him here as part of our family. I am also nervous about being a mother to 2 children. I am continuing to learn to rest in God's love for me and trust that like He promised He will not give me more than I can bear.
1 comment:
we will help as much as we can! If I am not working or can take some time off I am still willing to come for a while and help you out so you can rest! Love ya...it's almost here!!
Post a Comment