If you like rock n' roll, which I'm not sure that many of you reading this blog do- it's more likely that you like babies and pregnant women. & I like those things too. anyway. As I was saying if you like rock n'roll you have to check out... wolfmother.
I mean what a great name. How could you not like it?
I'll relate the story of my introduction. (& i'm way behind because these guys were making waves over a year ago)
We were watching the live earth concert, Saturday night and there were bands like, black eyed peas, genesis, Alicia Keys, Kanye West, duran duran, the police - nothing I can get really excited about.... then they went to Austrialia and we saw Jack Johnson who is cool but way laid back, like on the beach with a corona..or two.. way laid back. AND then this led zepplen, black sabbath sound and huge Hendrix afro sound are blasting and these guys are jumping aroung and rocking out. What a relief. Eventually we did here some more great music but I can't tell you how many times I've heard sabotage, enter sandman, and another brick in the wall.
So I looked up wolfmother on-line. (Apparently they have been pretty good for awhile, cause they won a grammy) and I saw the artwork.... it's beautiful. You can listen to their whole album on-line at the offical website.
I'm sure it's been on the radio. but I don't listen to the radio and that way they can't ruin it for me by playing it 3 times a days.
Here's a good blog post/discussion to read if you are interested.
anyway, enjoy the music.
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment