Monday, July 16, 2007

Computer literate?

This is the scene that I came upon when I got home from my midwife appointment this morning. Aaron has started to show Jeremiah how to use the mouse on the computer so that Jeremiah can look at his ABC game all by himself. Between the webcam, the computer, and his cell phones (don't worry they don't have service) this kid is going to be more technologically savvy than I ever hope to be!
Even though I don't start week 34 of the pregnancy until Wednesday I was scheduled for my midwife visit today. Again, everything looks good. Although it is abit strange, I have not gained any weight since my last visit 2 weeks ago. Juanita (my midwife) is not worried though - apparently my belly is measuring the right size and that is what is important . My next appointment will be at 36 weeks and I will have another ultrasound! I am excited that my mom will be here and be able to come and see Nathaniel on the screen. After that I start going to see Juanita every week! The reality of this pregnancy actually ending at some point is starting to set in....
Please continue to pray for us. Pray for a healthy last few weeks of pregnancy, a healthy baby, and patience for all of us as we wait these last few weeks.
Jeremiah and I are loving having Aaron home. Although I think that this week is going to fly by. Aaron and I sat down and made a list of things that we would like to get done while he is home and I think that it is already longer than we anticipated. I think that we may need to block off one day and have it just be a "fun day" with no projects or housework or anything.

No comments: