Time continues to tick on.
Lately I have felt a little bit like we are on vacation. With Aaron's summer class over he is now home every night by 5:15! It is so nice to have him home in time for dinner, play time and then he takes over bath and bed time. Our weekends feel much more free and relaxed too since he doesn't have to do homework. Jeremiah loves having his papa home more often!
I am starting to feel like I am getting my energy back. Now a month since my sinus infection I still have some residual congestion (especially in my ears) but I can tell I am getting better. I have also been taking iron pills for the past 2 weeks and I think that they must be kicking in because I don't feel quite so wiped out anymore. Seriously, for the past few weeks I have felt completely wiped out and ready to head back to bed by 10:00 in the morning!
My 32 week midwife appointment was yesterday. Again, just a routine measuring of the belly (32 inches!) and weight (I've lost 6 pounds in the past 2 weeks, can't quite figure that out) blood pressure (still really good) and baby's heart rate (135 beats per minute). So everything still looks good and right on track.
We are hoping to have a relatively easy and normal week after all the busy-ness of last week. By the weekend Jeremiah was so tired he was more prone to temper tantrums and lots of whining.
No comments:
Post a Comment