This week I ordered our plane tickets for our trip to the Netherlands (NL) in December! And today we finished Nathaniel's passport application.
We have been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Well, since Ben & Ramona got engaged last August here in the States to be exact. Of course, at that time we were not planning on making the trip as a family of four. :-)
I will be flying over with the boys in early December and Aaron will join us 10 days later when his vacation starts. We will all fly back together in early January.
There are so many things to look forward to.
- Will & Mariana are going to be there! So all the Viss siblings will be together again for the first time since our visit in June 2005.
- Ben & Ramona's wedding! It's going to be an awesome party! We love those guys and are ready to celebrate their marriage with them. Plus, the Dutch know how to throw a wedding party, we plan on dancing into the wee hours of the morning.
- Introducing Nathaniel to his oma & opa and Viss aunts & uncles.
- Watching Jeremiah enjoy his oma & opa and Viss aunts & uncles. He is going to love getting lots of extra attention.
- Just spending time with mom & dad at their house.
- Good coffee, fresh food, delicious cheap wine & beer, cheese.
- Visiting and catching up with some of my high school friends.
Oh man. I am getting more excited thinking about it!
Of course, first we have to make it to December, then I have to figure out what to pack for 2 boys, then I have to survive the plane trip over there alone with 2 boys....
It will all be worth it though!
4 comments:
It is going to be wonderful indeed.
Mariana
If the dollar keeps dropping the cheese, wine and beer aren't going to be that cheap for you. Christmas morning I will wake up knowing all my children are here. Decorating the tree with J will be lots of fun. Oma
YEEAAAHHH!!I am soooooo looking forward to December! Of course we have our wedding but also the Viss family together.And Christmas time and New Years eve! And of course meeting a new baby boy! It is going to be a wonderful time. I can't wait!
Love
Ramona
wow! I'm getting nervous!
Ben
Post a Comment