OK - the only thing I have to blog about today is that Ramona did me the honor of allowing me to accompany her on her first trip to....here it comes....try on wedding dresses!!!!!!! I can't even tell you how much fun it was! After doing about 20 mintues of explaining to the sales lady that no, we were pretty sure we weren't going to buy anything today and no, the wedding was not going to be local and no, we were not sure how big the wedding party was going to be and no, the groom was not going to rent his tux from here, we got to the fun part. Trying on the actual dresses! So there we were, the 2 of us crammed into a small changing room laughing at ourselves as I tried to pull voluminous dresses over Ramona's head. It was really so much fun. And I will not give away any details but Ramona was beautiful in every single dress she tried on. To quote her, It's going to be a drama to pick just one.
We had a fun day together, just us girls (Jeremiah was a grandmom's house). And I am definitely going to be a wedding planner in my next life.
Aaron is off tomorrow (by the way, it is his 27th birthday!) so we should have a fun day all together. Jeremiah is going to spend the night at his grandparents again so that us 4 adults can party some more.
1 comment:
Sarah, I wish I could be there~! Lauren called me last week to tell me of Ben and Ramona's engagement, and how much fun they were having with Will and Mariana, and I definitely cried. :) Ah well, hopefully I'll save enough $$ to be able to go to Holland for the wedding!
Post a Comment