Ben & Ramona pose in front of the fountains. Don't they make a cute couple? :-)
Jeremiah abandons the fountains and drags Aaron along to explore the rest of the park.

Jeremiah sandwich!Here are more pictures of our Friday outing, as promised. There are still more, so you will get them in small doses! Just a teaser to keep you coming back.
Our visit with Ben & Ramona is drawing to a close. Tomorrow I will drive them to Atlanta where they will spend the night with Caleb & Moni, then on Tuesday they will fly back to Amsterdam. We have enjoyed their visit so much and are really really going to miss them.
A couple of things to pray for in the next few weeks for us:
- Obviously safe travel for us all tomorrow and for Ben & Ramona on Tuesday.
- Mom & Dad are in South Africa.
- I am feeling the beginning signs of a cold - which is not good - I have a lot of work to catch up on the rest of this week. Please pray that God will heal this cold.
- I will be preparing the rest of this week to do a training for MCC next week. Pray that I will be disciplined and diligent in the responsibilities that I have.
- Pray that Jeremiah will make an easy adjustment back to "normal" life.
- We just have a busy few weeks ahead. Pray that Aaron and I will find time to communicate and spend time together despite all the crazyness.
As you can see we have a lot going on in the next few weeks and I feel abit overwhelmed thinking about it. But I know that God will give us what we need.
1 comment:
we will be praying for you hun! I know what it's like to have too much to do and starting to feel sick...i hate that feeling! We are looking forward to tomorrow...btw do you all want to meet us at Covenant for the soccer game during alumni weekend (Oct 10th I think?) We thought it would be fun to hang out and take Jeremiah to see the soccer game :) love ya!!
Post a Comment