Monday, September 25, 2006

Sunday Rest

Jeremiah got this sweatsuit for his birthday. Aaron thought he should take a pic of Jeremiah wearing it this morning since Georgia pulled out a spectacular last quarter win against Colorado on Saturday. We are not really Georgia fans, but we do have some friends who attend there. And of course, we live here, so we root for them for lack of anyone else to root for.

These pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea. Jeremiah loves the drums (uncle ben should be proud). Sunday evening before our monthly Lord Supper Pot Luck service he got his hands on the drum sticks and was happily banging away. He also loves to clap his hands when we sing during worship.

You can see how exciting our Sunday afternoon was.... Although, I should say that there is no better time than Sunday afternoon to take a nap. Right?
On a more serious notes: we had a kick butt sermon on Sunday morning. All about the fruits of the Spirit and being doers of the Word (but not in a judgemental way). Here are some quotes that are giving me food for thought this week, maybe they will you too.
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefor that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. - Ettiene de Grellet
Live in the present.
Do the things that need to be done.
Do all the things you can each day.
The future will unfold.
Peace Pilgrim.

No comments: