Yesterday as I was making dinner and trying to deal with a very whiny and grouchy Jeremiah I heared a cheerful horn honking in the front yard and saw that Ben & Ramona had arrived! What a nice surprise. Jeremiah once again spent about 30 seconds viewing them with some concern and confusion (even though he had been saying "Beee" for Ben all week) but then went straight to Ramona. Again, I would just love to know what is going on in his little mind. Once Aaron got home from work we all sat down to a nice dinner. What a treat! We heard the whole engagement story and all about their time with Will & Mariana.
We are all going to a Chattanooga Lookouts Baseball game tonight (while the grandparents watch Jeremiah) and then to hear some music downtown. I am looking forward to it!
Below I have posted video of Jeremiah counting to 3. Ok - so I know that he probably doesn't understand the actual concept of counting and is just repeating what he has heard us say. But I still think it is pretty cool. Now that he has figured out how to do it he likes to count a lot. And, for some strange reason he still loves the number 8: can recognize it and likes to say it in dutch. What is up with that? Anyway, I love the look on his face at the end when he has decided he has had enough of my silly games.... :-)
Um, I had better hurry up and post, I hear a little boy playing with things in our bedroom. Better go check it out.....
1 comment:
What a beautiful little boy! He has so much expression in his face. The couting is impressive. I couldn't count to three until my junior prom. Ha ha.
Have a good weekend. We'll be thinking of you.
-love Will
Post a Comment