In an attempt to please my loyal readers (hee hee) I am going to try and post more little videos. Since it is so easy I figured, why not? So, scroll down and enjoy a video of Jeremiah doing the motions to his latest favorite song "My God is so big." He is usually more animated, but I interupted his snack. You get the idea though.
It seems like we have had an overnight change in weather. The past two nights have been cool and the days have been nice enough to keep the windows open all day! I love not having to turn on the air conditioners. I am starting to get itching to finally work on planting the garden in the front of the house. I have been meaning to do it ever since we moved in (like 4 1/2 years ago) but have just never gotten around to it. But I am determined to make a start on it this fall. I am scouring my old magazines and websites for good ideas. Although, I will admit that despite my best laid intentions to plan/design a garden I usually just end up planting whatever looks pretty to me. My goal for the front: low maintanence perennials, hopefully that are pretty for cutting in the spring and summer. We'll see what happens. I would welcome any ideas!
In other news:
Ben and Ramona got engaged while they were in NYC! We are so so excited for them. They are supposedly on their way back down here so hopefully we will see them soon and get to celebrate in person and hear all the details. Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely love weddings!!!!
Have a terrific day everyone!
2 comments:
THANK YOU!!!!
Mariana
Glad oblige. Stay tuned for more incredible cuteness. :-)
Post a Comment