Ben reads Jeremiah his favorite book "How Many Veggies." Jeremiah loves playing with his uncle "Bee" and especially had fun yesterday evening wrestling and playing.
It has become our tradition on Monday nights to meet various friends from our church for 50cent taco night at Los Rayos (sp?). Can't beat taco's for 50cents and the company is always great!We finally got some rain on Tuesday! Unfortunately for Ben & Ramona that was their day in Chattanooga. But they decided to visit the aquarium and said they enjoyed that. I stayed home with Jeremiah to give him some much needed rest. He took 2 naps that were over 2 hours each! And I gave in and took a nap during one of those times too as I was completely wiped! Today will be quiet for us again as Ben & Ramona are headed to Nashville for the day.
1 comment:
yea for some down time and $.50 tacos...oh man we will have to be there one night for that!! have a good day!
Post a Comment