I have been praying a lot about finding a new supervisor for MCC. We technically have one on paper and she signs off on anything - but because of where she lives and the jobs she has she cannot be that involved in the actual day to day supervising of the 2 case workers. That job has fallen to me (even though on paper I don't meet the supervisor qualifications). This has been an ok arragement until now. With another baby on the way my time is going to be even more limited and I want to sink my teeth into more directoral pursuits like fundraising and new parent recruitment.
God has answered my prayers and has provided MCC with a supervisor who is willing to work part time (she has a new baby) and who has all the qualifications that we need! To top it off she has a few years of experience contracting with the State DFCS system (the system that we contract with) and so will need very little in terms of initial training. She should be able to hit the ground running come June or July!
God has shown His goodness again! I will be able to go on maternity leave with a clear conscience and be able to truly rest and enjoy the leave since I know that MCC will be in good hands and will do just fine without me for a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment