Sunday, May 13, 2007
Mother's Day
I have had a good mother's day.
To start with Jeremiah slept in until 8:30 this morning (because we didn't get back from Atlanta until late last night) so I got some extra sleep too. Aaron and Steve made lunch for me and Brenda and I was also able to get in a nice long nap this afternoon.
Sometimes I am still surprised that I am a mother. Most of the time I am surprised at how much I enjoy being a mother. And every day I am reminded of how much I need to lean on God's grace through my imperfection as a mother. I also think that in being a mother and loving my son unconditionally and taking joy in his personality and accomplishments I have learned much about God's unconditional love for me.
Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i love that top pic!!
Post a Comment