Friday, May 25, 2007

Sick Baby



This morning when Jeremiah woke up he was a bit warm, but seemed fine. He helped papa fix the pipes under the sink (yep, something broke again) and then happily waved him off to work. Then we went to the grocery store. When we got back from the store I put in his promised ABC video and started chatting on the webcam with my mom.

When Jeremiah came to sit on my lap he was hot! His nose was running and his eyes were watering. I got off the webcam and took his temp. 102.1 Yuck! I put in a Veggie Tales so that he could rest for a minute. This was scene when I came back into the room. Poor baby!

So we just took a nap from 11:30 am to 2pm. It was nice and I think that and the tylenol have brought the fever down. Although, Jeremiah still wants to be held and says "poor baby" when I snuggle him! :-)

No comments: