This morning we were up early (well, we are that every morning) and out the door for our shopping expedition. I had intended it to just be a "scouting expedition" to price some things that be need for this little guy. But Babies R Us was having a 20% off sale and so we ended buying the stroller that I have been eyeing for a long time now. Click here if you wanna check it out. Jeremiah had fun a time in the store trying it out and he loves to sit and stand on the platform in the back that will be his seat. So it should be ideal (especially for our trip to the Netherlands in December)!
It was so nice to have Brenda shopping with us. We were able to get into Target (curtains were on sale too!), Hobby Lobby, and the mall before a yummy lunch at Panera. I would never have been able to all that with just me and Jeremiah. He was exhausted by the time we got back in the car and we are both up now from a good nap.
It feels good to have accomplished something!
2 comments:
I have noticed that a lot of mom's have the type of stroller now where the older kid can sit or stand in the back...they all love it so i know you will too!! I'm so glad you got so much done. I have been cleaning and getting ready for our trip up this weekend (we should be over later in the day on sat at mom and dads and stay a little past lunch on sunday...) let us know if you all want to do something!
What a great stroller!!! I KNOW you'll get lots of use out of it! Hope your "nesting" gets you lots done and not too much exhaustion! Before you know it, you'll be on the eve of your birth like Erika! Hey, you need to put up a picture of your growing tummy!! Love you! And, I promise to make it to the post office next week with a bathing suit heading your way!!
Post a Comment