Monday, May 21, 2007

Tonight's the night!



Aaron and I have become addicted to the tv show Heroes. This is abit odd since we are not really tv watchers - but this show has us hooked. Monday nights have become a sort of date night and we can be found in front of our tv at 9:00pm anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this complex story.

Tonight is the long-awaited season finale in which we finally find out if the heroes are able to save the world!

Let's hope so.

By the way, for you Europeans - every episode is available to watch on-line so you can enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

We'll be tuning in too!! Chris just left to get some popcorn from the store!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till tomorrw to download it!! Ramona & I are totally hooked on Hero's. (my favorite charecter is Hiro ;))
It will be a long time yet, before it's shown the Dutch tv, I think.
DON'T TELL US WHAT HAPPENS!

Ben