Friday, May 18, 2007

Another busy weekend ahead

Here is a picture that Moni's dad took at her graduation. Thought I would share it - and that some of you may be interested in seeing me in all my pregnant glory.
We have another busy weekend ahead. I have a lot to do for MCC - Saturday and informational breakfast at the office with a presentation about what we do and then Sunday a speaking engagement at a local church. During all of that Aaron is going to finish working on spreading and packing down the new gravel in our driveway. It has been a while since I have done the whole speaking in a church thing so I am a bit nervous. But really I am more concerned about what I will feel like on Monday morning after all of this activity. While last weekend was tons of fun it really did take me a few days to recover and get my strength and energy back. Thankfully Aaron does not have to work on Monday - but he probably will be doing homework.
Please pray for us this weekend. We need strength and patience that is not our own.



No comments: