We spent the morning working in Jeremiah's room (soon to be "the boys room") rearranging furniture and setting up the crib. Jeremiah was very excited and kept quoting a line from one of his books about waiting for baby, "rum tum, baby come!" Well, he's going to have to wait a little while still but I felt the need to get this done while Aaron was here at home.
Jeremiah helps put the crib together. He is helping getting "rewy for baby No-ban-nol to tom."
Can I please get in the crib?
Up in the crib! It took us about 30 minutes of explaining that this was not his new bed and a bribe of a new book (we have a stash of "older brother gifts") before he would get out and agree not to sleep in the crib.The Finished Product
Sort of - there is still some work to do. Eventually this is going to be only the sleeping room. All the toys and most of the books will go in the all-purpose room (office/play/guest room).




2 comments:
yea how exciting...i can't believe it is so close! I understand about stuff going to quick...our trip with my fam went way to quick...i can't believe it's over and we are back :(
Just wait until Nathaniel is here... Jeremiah will seem so BIG! And at least you got to put your crib away.... I've had a crib up for over five years!!! Three babies in 3 years doesn't give you much time to put stuff away!!
Post a Comment