Look at all that hair!
The finished product. What a handsome boy!This afternoon I put on Dave and the Giant Pickle and decided to give Jeremiah a hair cut. Before you mourn the loss of his curls (for a second time) let me just explain that his hair had gotten so long that it was hanging past his eyes. I started out just doing a little trim, but then it started to resemble a mullet so that back had to be shortened too. It's a little choppy - definitely not salon perfect, but I think I did pretty good for my second attempt. Not to mention the fact that even though his Veggies were on Jeremiah was still pretty squirmy and not too excited about the whole procedure.
I still can't get over how much like a big boy he looks.....
4 comments:
SOOO cute!! He really is looking so much like a little boy. It is amazing at what a hair-cut will do to a little guy! He looks adorable! "Great Job! Great Job!" (Remember me saying that when sewing a kilter dress!! Ha!Ha!)
um - yeah, one day later and there are some pretty significant chunks missing. Oh well. At least it is out of his eyes....
Hey guys! Jeremiah looks so handsome :) chunks or no chunks!
We finished a 24 hour final last night...it is amazing that we can after a semester in law school we can hammer out a 10 page single spaced paper about Civil Procedure...and 20 hours. Ahhh. It was alot of work. I miss you- I love you. Sorry I haven't written in a while...it has been crazy...we start studying for our next exam this afternoon. Its almost over...and then we will be in Mexico!!!!! Give Jeremiah a huge hug and kiss from his Aunt Mariana who loves him like crazy!!!
I meant and in 20 hours. :)
Mariana
Post a Comment