Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Can't get it together....

I don't know what is up with me this week. I just can't seem to get it together. I feel constantly behind and out of control! There are still dishes on the counter from the weekend, my bed hasn't been made, no laundry has been done. What is up?!
I have been accomplishing other things this week (Christmas shopping, making gifts, work, a meeting, grocery shopping, cooking) but every time I see the chaos in the kitchen and in my bedroom I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown.
I hate feeling this way.
And I had it so together last week......

1 comment:

icajay said...

if it makes you feel better i haven't yet unpacked from this weekend, there are cloths all over teh house on teh floor, the kitchen is still a mess, the living room has books, mail, stamps etc all over it and i played computer instead of studying for my final tomorrow....ugh i feel your pain!! know it will all get done sometime and we are praying for you!!