Yesterday while I was doing chores I realized that is had been quiet for a few minutes. So I went to go and make sure that Jeremiah wasn't doing himself (or anything else) any harm. As I walked down the hall I heard soft chattering and there he was, sitting in the chair in his room, looking at his current favorite book The Tailor and the Giant. It was a sweet scene......
Winter weather is upon us! No snow, but overnight on Thursday the temps dipped from the 70's to the 30's with a high of 45 yesterday. What a shock! I don't mind though. It is hard for me to get in the Christmas spirit when it is so warm. I don't know how my Florida buddies do it. :-)
Yesterday on our morning walk I saw a big holly tree in the "woods" down at the end of the street. I am going to cut some branches off to decorate with. I don't think anyone will mind. And we have our wagon now to haul the branches with!
Last night I played hookey from the youth group rollerskating party. Aaron went and I stayed home and watched the new Pride and Predjudice movie. Not the 6 hour long one, but the most recent one with Kiera Knightly. It was beautifully done. I needed a night on the couch with a chick flick and a box of Milk Duds to refresh myself!
Have a great weekend everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment