Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Need..more..coffee.....



I think that I am officially becoming addicted to a morning cup of coffee. Somehow I managed to make it through life in the Netherlands and college without really needing the stuff. Then I started a stressful, high responsibility, 50 hour a week job and whamo! coffee was a necessity. When I was pregnant with Jeremiah (and nursing) I kicked the caffeine habit. But lately Aaron has been bringing me a cup of coffee in the morning.
I have gladly been accepting the small jump start.
This morning is a 2 cup morning though for various reasons. The main reason being that I have stayed up late the past 3 nights to finish some Christmas gifts that have to get in the mail today. The past few days have been non-stop busy. It is also grey and cloudy this morning.
Instead of being a good, disciplined mother this morning and getting up to get a shower etc. before Jeremiah woke up I opted for the extra 1/2 hour of sleep. So Jeremiah is being entertained by Vincent van Goat (a new baby einstein video that is supposed to help him learn his colors - he loves watching the goat puppet) while I sip my 2nd cup and check blogs.
I think we need a walk!

1 comment:

icajay said...

totally there with you...however I have not been motivated for the last couple days to make coffee....sad thing is there is a Starbucks on my way to all my jobs