Monday, December 18, 2006

New Bath Toy




Jeremiah received his first Christmas gift this year from our friend Lisa. It is a fun Winnie the Pooh bath toy that has a spinning water wheel, slide, swing and bubbles that come out of the chimney. The slide and swing are for the Tigger, Piglet, and Pooh characters - not Jeremiah. :-) Jeremiah had fun playing with it this evening. I thought it was time for some pictures.

Today we went out and did a marathon shopping run and got the rest of our Christmas gifts. Well, let me clarify, I still haven't gottten Aaron's gift. The one thing we really wanted to get Jeremiah was one of those marble run towers that you build and then watch the marbles go down. No dice. It was nowhere to be found. Not at ToysRUs, Wal-Mart, or the specialty toy store in Chattanooga. What the heck? There are all kinds of crappy plastic toys everywhere that sing, light up, etc. But not a classic marble run! What is this world coming to? Of course when I came home I looked on line and ToysRUs has one on their website. Idiots. I guess he will get that as a birthday present. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Norman said...

Don't forget to tell him not to put any marbles up his nose.

icajay said...

btw I found thinkgeek.com yesterday and overnight shipping isn't awful (although I think you can still do 2 day till tonight) and it's got some fun items and books Aaron might like

Anonymous said...

He's becomming a little man! And clearly he's having fun with his new bathtoy. I share your problem of buying a christmas present. I have looked everywhere but I couldn't find ANYTHING for Harold. Well, I still have two days to go shopping...ARGH

Grtz Ylonka