Saturday, December 16, 2006

Much Better

Thanks to all of you who prayed for us! Yesterday was rough - but ended well. Aaron was able to get off of work and was home by 2pm. It was in the 70's so we spent the afternoon outside. We ended the day with sweet n sour chicken from our favorite Chinese place, Jeremiah went to bed early, and Aaron and I watched the first season of the Office on DVD.
This morning we are not 100% but we are much better! Jeremiah seems to be fine and is running around the yard today. It is another gorgeous day.
Last night Jeremiah was coughing alot on his sleep. So I went into his room to hold him for a minute to see if being upright would help him cough everything up. As soon as I picked him up he seemed wide awake and said, "rough, rough" very mater of factly (which is Jeremiah speak for cough, cough). He then snuggled up to my shoulder and fell back to sleep.
We haven't given Jeremiah any medication except for saline drops in his nose. He now likes to find the bottle of saline and proudly say "rops, rops" then he shake's it and says "rake rake." I think that I may be the only one that I can differentiate between Jeremiah's word for rake and his word for shake. But believe me there is a distinct difference.
Well, it is time for Jeremiah down for his nap. I think that since I have dusted, vacuumed, gone to the store, and washed the dishes I will put off working on Christmas presents for one more day and take a well deserved nap myself!

No comments: