Saturday, August 26, 2006

1 1/2 years old

Then & Now
Yesterday Jeremiah turned 1 1/2 years old! It kinda took me by surprise. It seems like after that first birthday every month moves abit faster and I have to take a minute, think and do a quick count on my fingers when people ask me how old he is.
So in honor of this special milestone I thought I would put up one of his very first pictures. It was taken literally minutes after he was born just 18 months ago. And then a picture taken just 2 days ago. Man, the difference is incredible! There he is, sitting in front of the computer and having a webcam chat with opa while he eats his snack.
On a more personal, and maternal note, every moment of the past 18 months has been a blessing for me. It has not always been easy. I have been frustrated, tired, and in tears more times than I can count. But I have also laughed, been awestruck, and cried for joy more times than I can count. So I guess it all evens out...

No comments: