
This is what Jeremiah was up to yesterday while I was cooking dinner.... I figured I had been needing to reorganize the pantry anyway, so here was my excuse. The funny part was that the more he emptied out the further in he tried to climb.
I am realizing that 6:30 am is just going to be our wake up time (at what age can they get their own cereal and watch cartoons?). The problem is that I am a night owl. I don't really even get going until about 10pm, and that is now when I am trying to be in bed and going to sleep. Last night I gave into temptation and stayed up to watch Law&Order. I am regretting it now. But, we don't have anywhere to go today so I may just take a nap this morning.......
Did I mention that I took Jeremiah to the park yesterday and once he discovered the slide there was no stopping him. He climbs the steps and slides down all by himself. What a thrill. Next time I will take pictures.
2 comments:
hi dear family
i just found your weblog
it's very sweet to see pictures of jeremy
next time maybe more
bey bey
esther (wijland)
esther - so glad to hear from you. Shoot us an email some time. We would love to hear how you guys are all doing!
Post a Comment