It has finally rained! We have had a few hours of reprieve from the sizzling summer heat! Yesterday afternoon as Jeremiah woke from his nap the storm clouds rolled in and we had a 2 hour thunderstorm and downpour. It was awesome. We sat by the window and watched the rain and lightning. Again, Jeremiah was not at all afraid but seemed to revel in the noise and light. This morning was misty, drizzly and cool. We played out in the wet grass for awhile until it started to rain again. I didn't have to turn on the airconditioner until past noon!
I thought I would share my new obsession. Method home cleaning products. They are biodegradable and non-toxic and much cheaper than the Seventh Generation products that I had been using. Ever since Jeremiah was born I just couldn't stand using the regular cleaning products because they are so full of all kinds of toxic stuff. So I started driving 40 minutes to a health food store in Chattanooga to buy Seventh Generation products.
But Target carries Method products. The other night I stocked up. I use the laundry detergent, dryer sheets, glass & surface cleaner, floor cleaner, dish soap, hand soap, and tub & tile cleaner. They are awesome! They look nice, smell nice, are good for the environment, and I don't have to worry about any of us ingesting toxins that I can't pronounce. I encourage everyone to check them out!
http://www.methodhome.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment