Friday, August 04, 2006

Made my day!

Jeremiah's latest piece of art, created in his high chair while I cooked dinner. Better alternative than tv don't you think. :-)


Ok - I know that I have already posted today but I am too excited about 2 discoveries that I made this morning so I will share.
The first: Wal-mart now carries organic wholegrain macaroni and cheese! This is the discovery of the century. Jeremiah, having tasted Kraft mac'n cheese is hooked. I in the meantime was feeling guilty for feeding him something that is full of "gunk" and not even real cheese but "cheese product." Then today in the store there on the shelf were boxes of Annie's Homegrown Organic Whole Wheat Shells & Cheese. And only 4 cents more per box then Kraft! I promptly threw 6 boxes in the cart. Bring it on!
The second: Jeremiah is finally old enough to play in the children's book section of the library without leaving a wake of destruction behind him. We went in there to get another book for me. I went to the children's section to check out their books. And there it was - a big wooden train with seats to sit and read in. You should have seen the little guys eyes light up as he let out a "whoo whoo!" We just got back from an hour at the library and 3 new dr. Suess books.....
Hope your day holds some simple yet exciting discoveries.

4 comments:

icajay said...

yea for books, coloring and such!

Anonymous said...

And does the organic macaroni taste better? Great that it is only 4cents more.

Sarah R. said...

I think it tastes great! Jeremiah wasn't too crazy about it - but of course he had just eaten a small bowl of goldfish crackers.......

Anonymous said...

I saw your nice post about our products and wanted to invite you to join the Annie's Affiliate program where you can earn 15% comissions on all sales you refer to us.

Just click here to apply:

http://www.annies.com/programs/affiliate.htm