Ok - This post was supposed to have pictures but once again something is not working and I am too frustrated to keep trying.
What a day!
First let me just say that it is hot hot hot, not to mention humid. This morning instead of our regular morning walk I decided that since we needed milk we would just walk to Bi-Lo. It's not much farther than our regular route. By the time we arrived back in our yard I was dripping in sweat and regretting my impulsive attempt at self-improvement. Although I will say that my calves feel great! It is quite a work out to push a stroller with a 24 pound toddler and two gallons of milk. :-)
Then I decided that since I was sweaty and gross anyway I would see if re-arranging Jeremiahs room would have any effect on the time that he wakes up in the morning. He always wakes up between 6 and 6:30 even if it is still very dark outside and no matter how late he has been up the night before. I am suspicious that because his crib was on the wall that has the bathroom on the other side he is waking up because he hears Aaron up and getting ready in the morning. Anyway, I went into a re-arranging and cleaning frenzy in there. And while I am happy to report that I moved the furniture all by myself and his room is squeeky clean - I have a bruised finger and stubbed toe.
Did I mention that I have a bruise on my forehead from where Jeremiah decided to see what happens when he hits mama in the head with a hammer? I must confess I said "Shit! That hurt!" Because it did. Hopefully his little sponge-like brain didn't catch that phrase and won't repeat it in the church nursery or something.... He just laughed and wanted to try again until I explained to him that he hurt mama and said the word "ouch" (which is his new word this week).
The past few weeks we have been reading Jeremiah Dr. Suess books. He loves them! Currently we read "Hop on Pop" and "ABC".
No comments:
Post a Comment