Jeremiah shows Luke our dog.
Taking a refreshment break.
Jeremiah shows Luke how to use his learning table.
"Sharing" toys.
Check out the look on Jeremiah's face when he first saw Luke!
Jeremiah letting me know that someone different is here.
Jeremiah gives Luke kisses.
I babysat for Luke, the son of a friend, yesterday afternoon. Luke is 11 months old and I was interested to see how Jeremiah would do with another child in the house. He thought it was fun but as is typical for this age he really wasn't very good at sharing his toys. I think he saw Luke as more of a toy. Jeremiah observed Luke very closely for the first hour or so and then just went about his own business. Luke spent his afternoon crawling around the house. It was fun to watch him discover all the things that Jeremiah had discovered at this age.
We had a fun afternoon but I remain firm in my belief that if we are to have more children, it will be much later. I was exhausted last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment