Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Latest exploits


Top Picture: Jeremiah loves to climb up in this chair and watch what it going on out our window. He enthusiastically says "auto" any time a vehicle drives by and "buk buk!" (his chicken noise) very loudly when he sees any kind of bird.


Bottom picture: Yesterday I was working in the kitchen and Jeremiah was playing in the cabinet with tupperware. He has this thing lately for not wanting to wear shorts, so instead of fight him over it I let him run around in just his diaper at home. All of the sudden I hear these little footsteps pitter-patter as he runs out of the kitchen saying "uh-oh uh-oh". I go to investigate and find Jeremiah running around the livingroom holding his diaper up in one hand! Freedom! Hilarious! Thankfully for me I don't think that he has actually managed to figure out how to get his diaper off yet because it didn't happen again. And yes, this picture will embarass him when he is older. And yes, his hand is "down his pants." :-)

1 comment:

icajay said...

he is way too funny!