
Countdown to Ben & Ramona's Visit: 5 days!
Since I don't have anything really special to post about Jeremiah today I have decided to brag about my siblings (this includes the ones by marriage). I am going to brag about them because I can, because I love them, and because I am proud of them. Hopefully none of them will mind being mentioned in my blog....
Will & Mariana - what can I say except that I am so so so very proud of them. They are both in law school! I love being able to tell people that my brother and sister are in law school. Makes me feel smarter by default. I tried my best to pray them to Georgia but God obviously has other plans.
Ben & Ramona - My dutch siblings. I can't wait for them to come and visit! I have considered it such a blessing to watch them grow and mature in the past 2 years. I am proud of their commitment to each other and to doing what is right. They are both such fun loving, free spirits - they make me feel young!
Caleb & Monica - Since Aaron and I first began dating Caleb and I have always had fun joking with each other. I still have a hard time thinking of them as married and living their adult life now in Atlanta. Moni - you need to finish grad school so that Jeremiah can have some cousins! :-)
Chad & Cherise - I really refuse to believe that we are not biologically related. We are so much alike! They are young but teach me so much. Chad is officially a policeman! I am so so glad that they are living back in the area and we can hang out.
God is so good. I grew up with two brothers and have ended up with 4 brothers and 4 sisters. I refuse to call them "in-laws", which has lead to confusion when I talk to others. I think that as adults our relationships are much deeper and more interesting. And Jeremiah truly loves all his uncles and aunts. The fact that he brings me their pictures to look at every day and that he lights up when he sees them is testimony to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment