Wednesday, December 20, 2006
What a way to end the day!
Yesterday was another busy day with a final mammoth grocery run (and I got Aaron's Christmas present!) and I guess all the busyness of the past few days caught up with Jeremiah. He napped for 3 hours in the afternoon! Wow. Then yesterday evening Aaron snapped these pictures. Jeremiah loves his Veggie Tales The Singing Christmas Tree cd. While I washed the dishes he lay on the floor and listened to it.
The rest of the week should be relaxed. We will spend some time outside today as the temps are supposed to drop later this week and rain is in the future.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
awww I love it!! While the rest of the week is busy I think yesterday was my worst day :O) i can't wait to see you all!!
Post a Comment