Monday, August 21, 2006

Batter from the beaters




Don't we all have pictures like this from our childhood?

I went crazy and baked chocolate chip cookies today. I guess I got a sugar craving and didn't want to go to the store. Anyway, it was a perfect opportunity to give Jeremiah the beaters for the first time. It took him awhile to figure out that he could eat what was on there. But once he did there was no turning back. To quote the movie Over the Hedge "Feel that tingling in the back of your skull? That's a sugar rush."

4 comments:

icajay said...

that is a child after my own heart!!

Amy Ross said...

Cute!! Did you let him have a cookie??!! I'll never forget the first time Samuel helped me make cookies, and the look on his face when he ate his first warm chocolate chip cookie... "sweet" memories! I love the look of concentration on Jeremiah's face!

Sarah R. said...

I gave him a cookie when they were done, but he did not seem to like them as much at the beaters. I guess not enough challenge in eating the cookie. :-)

icajay said...

lol like i said a child after my own heart. I'd much rather have the beaters than the cookie :)