Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Accomplishments

The rate at which Jeremiah is learning new things continues to amaze me. Yesterday as we were leaving for the store he somehow got a hold of my keys and proceeded to try and unlock the door! I also think that he is having a major language explosion this week. He has literally been trying to immitate almost every word I say. He is also trying to put 2 words together. I don't always understand them but I know that is what he is trying to do. His first combination was "papa bye-bye" when Aaron left in the morning.
Another cute habit: when he wakes up he helps hang his blanket in the corner of the crib and sets his teddy bear up in the corner before he is ready to be lifted out. What a big helper! Any chance he will make his bed when he is a teenager? :-)

1 comment:

icajay said...

oh man, he is quick...the two year old we babysit was doing that with caleb's keys the other day!