Countdown to Ben & Ramona's visi: TODAY IS THE DAY!Yesterday in a frenzy of cleaning and organizing I completely emptied and cleaned the front closet. Tucked in the corner I found a bag with cell phones that I had planned on donating to the women's shelter but had somehow forgot. Anyway, this morning it was very quiet while I was doing dishes and when I came to check out the situation this is the scene that I discovered.
Jeremiah is obsessed with phones. His favorite toy for in the car is a toy phone that he holds up to his hear and "talks" on the whole time we drive. I guess the real thing is just as interesting. He loves to talk on the phone and talks to papa at least once a day. His facial expressions when talking on the phone are priceless! So, call him some time.....
This morning out of the blue he said "orange" (we had oranges for snack yesterday. He also says "scheez" when I tell him his Aunt Cherise is coming to babysit.
And the other day I said "crap!" and I hear a sweet voice
behind me say "rap?" Oops. Good thing I didn't say the word I had been wanting to say.... I just know my kid is going to be the kid in church nursery and sunday school educating the rest of the kids in dirty words. :-)Well, I still have some work to do before heading to Atlanta! Last night we tried to get Jeremiah to say Uncle Ben and Aunt Ramona and the best we could get was "roma" for Ramona. Oh well....
1 comment:
Hey I have the day off so if you need to take a break!That kid is tooo cute!!
Post a Comment